We live in a world where crimes occur daily. There are no ways to stop crimes but, security cameras save the day by deterring crimes. Security cameras are reliable ways to avoid potential crimes such as theft, burglary, and so on.
These crimes can sometimes cause serious damages; security cameras ensure damage control. They also help record crucial evidence that can later be used to catch culprits. They are efficient ways to track any suspicious activities. Criminals are less likely to break into your premises if you have security cameras installed.
What are PTZ security cameras?
The technological industry is abuzz with PTZ Security Cameras but, a lot of people have no idea as to what ptz camera systems are. Let us try and understand what the buzz is all about. PTZ cameras are pan, tilt, and zoom robotic video security cameras. These cameras have the ability to be controlled remotely.
PTZ security cameras can:
They are widely popular for all the purposes they serve. Some of their features include live video production, sports broadcasting, video conferencing, telemedicine, and security. They are popular and loved for their wide area of coverage.
How to install auto-tracking software on a PTZ camera?
Let us now see the steps to install auto-tracking software on a PTZ security camera:
1) On your desktop, open Config Tool, select the PTZ camera
2) Click <Web> and access the web portal of the PTZ camera
3) Now Enter the password of the PTZ camera
4) Click on <login>
5) Click on <PTZ>
6) Now, click on the <Function> option
7) Click on <Preset>. A preset is a memorized and numbered setting for a specific viewpoint for the camera.
8) Adjust the camera to focus on the area for creating a preset
9) Click on the <Add> option once the desired preset is created
10) Click on the <Save> button once the preset is added.
11) Now, click on the <Event> button. Now we need to make sure that the camera’s IVS smart plan is enabled.
12) Click on <Smart plan>
13) Go to <Add plan> and select from saved presets
14) After selecting from saved presets, select <Deep IVS> and click <Save>
15) Click <Deep IVS>
16) Now, select the corresponding preset
17) Click <+>
18) And select <Tripwire> from the dropdown menu
19) Click on <Draw Rule>
20) Draw a Tripwire
21) Select <Direction> and choose direction for triggering
22) Enable <Alarm track>
23) Choose effective objects such as Humans, motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles and so on
24) Modify <Track time> as preferred
25) Click <Save>
26) Go to the <Live> option to start the demonstration
27) Any target passing through the tripwire will trigger the auto-tracking feature
This step-by-step guide will definitely make auto-tracking installation an easy-breezy task for you!
Locations PTZ Security Cameras are usually installed in:
PTZ security cameras can be easily placed in unique locations. They are very easy to install and cover a vast area because of their impressive mechanical features.
Let us see the list of locations PTZ cameras are installed in:
An added benefit of investing in best ptz camera is their ability to be easily placed in unique locations. PTZ cameras are small and discrete; ideal for security monitoring purposes. Installing them in unique locations such as walls, ceilings, balconies, and so on make them unobtrusive in any type of premises.
What are the advantages of PTZ Security cameras?
PTZ security cameras are popular for their ease of use and the wide range of features and facilities offered by them. Currently, Some of the best PTZ security cameras in the market are Sony SRG-300H, Logitech PTZ pro 2, etc.
We have compiled a list of advantages of PTZ cameras for you to make well-informed decisions regarding your security detail.
Such details are important for surveillance and recording evidence.
If you are still not sure about this technology, make it a point to contact VMukti for details. We help you make well-informed decisions and make your security operations effortless!