Mobile Van Surveillance
WORLD’S UNIQUE SOLUTION TO REMOTE SECURITY ISSUES
- Set-up of a Cloud based surveillance inside a Surveillance VAN that will enable live feed, storage and analytic for the video feed from the identified locations. The camera feed will be made available at the local monitoring site for monitoring and can also be connected to the control room.
- The vehicle with real time internet based command and control System that will enable live feed from the vehicle to the centralized control room.
- Smooth and nonfreezing video feed at just 800 kbps with clock and location details if required.
- Providing the bandwidth of 1Mbps with the help of Bandwidth Aggregator which can connect up to 4 data cards.
- Surveillance kit is featured with auto recovery and auto start functionality
- Security of content – Not possible to record/copy live streaming videos without authorization.
- Support for full HD at 60FPS using Bandwidth Aggregator.
- Support for streaming from 10Kbps to 1Mbps.
- Encryption of stream to prevent wiretapping.
- API/SDK available for integration with existing portal with I Frame.
Our Esteemed and valued clients from State of Gujarat
WE did the Remote Surveillance at Gujarat Rath Yatra 3rd July, 2011& Ahmedabd Blast Aniversary 26TH July, 2011
DIRECTORATE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE (DFS), GANDHINAGAR – TELEFORENSIC SYSTEM
VIBRANT GUJARAT 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015
VMukti team endeavoured in making Remote surveillance so easy and manageable to meet the demands for the surveillance successfully.
Our proposes to set-up real time internet based Centralized Mobile Surveillance System. This would give CUSTOMER an added service advantage with helping them in curbing the suspicious happenings in the pipeline but also in making it safe to monitor each site location with guaranteed level of performance.
Installation and Training
|1||IP Cameras||At each of the monitoring locations to capture the video clips; one on top of the bus and one camera inside the van|
|2||NVR Device||On each vehicle|
|3||Power Supply||12 V Power supply for the devicePower for camera (Varies on type of camera )|
|3||NVR Server Software||In the central server room|
|4||Video Management Software||In the central server room|
|5||Video Analytics Software||In central server room to provide intelligent alert and alarm system|
|6||RTSP supported ONVIF Camera|
|7||Data Networks (SIM cards/Data Card/WiFi/LAN)|
|8||LCD –Monitor (Min. Resolution 1024 / 768) along with USB keyboard & USB Mouse||Inside the van|
|9||Power Strips||Inside the van|
|10||Switch||Inside the van|
|11||Well board & 12AMP Battery Power|
- Device for bandwidth aggregation.
- The NVRs support real-time monitoring and playback anytime, anywhere, via a web browser.
- It supports up to 2/4 USB modems and 2/4 SIM cards used for aggregation of bandwidth.
2G/3G/4G and CDMA network
- All types of network, whether 2G/3G/4G or CDMA depending on available connectivity and bandwidth will be provided for.
Installation and Training
- Installation and setup of all the product components in the van shall be provided.
- Training of how to use the devices, technology and its operating will be provided to the concerned team.
- Onsite and offsite services shall be made as and when required through phone/email.