VIDEO CALL SOLUTION
VMukti’s Video Call Solution
Bank provide multiple mobile applications to service their customers. Each mobile application focuses on a particular customer segment defined by Bank.
Proposed solution should have the capabilities to integrate with existing Bank mobile applications and also work as standalone application.
This requirement document currently captures the standalone application only. Expected integration capabilities from proposed application will be captured separately.
Why Do You Need a Solution?
- People are becoming increasingly savvy to technology and its use.
- Work, family and friends leave them with little time to be present physically for solving their financial needs.
- They prefer and choose service providers who can meet them over the press of a button.
- To address this situation and encourage involvement of customers to communicate with the bank, VMukti proposes a one stop ‘video based call center solution.
- Digitization of Business
- Live Video chat between branch manager/relationship manager and their customers
- Buffer free videos with minimal delay
- Video call on bandwidth as low as 100 kbps
- Supports Video Calling in All Major Smart Phones
- Easy to Integrate with Existing call centers and CRM Solutions
- Conversation Recording and easy retrieval of the same
- Complete Cloud Based Solution, Software as service model
- No Infrastructure setup required
- Video codec: H.264
- Video Decode capacity: up to HD
- Video call format: QCIF/CIF/QVGA/VGA
- Bandwidth: 128kbps~1Mbps
- Frame rate: 10~30fps
- Adaptive bandwidth adjustment
- I-frame adjustable
- Full screen support
- Audio Codec: G.711A, G711U, Speex, GSM, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT transverse: STUN
- UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV (RFC 3263)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS, and DSCP
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- Android: 2.3 and above
- IOS: 6.0 and above
- Screen size: 3.2″ and above
- Camera: 0.3 MP and above